What kind of a business doesn't promote and sell its' products online? Ecommerce websites are a necessity for increasing your profit by reaching out to the internet world. Online purchasing is very convenient for customers, and the vendors benefit from this immensely. LaFountain Design can provide you with attractive, quality designs, which can boost your site's popularity, increase your sales and get more and more return customers. We can customize and develop your online shop the way you need, make it easy-to-use and attractive to your clients, SEO optimize it, and provide you with hosting and support for your shop!
LaFountain Design creates and develops premium-quality, custom made ecommerce designs. We believe that any shop deserves to look professional and attractive for its' buyers. We guarantee professional services and individual approach for each and every kind of online shop project. Our company can also integrate your current website design with your shopping cart design to achieve a more consistent look for all of your pages. We strive to provide best online services for your ecommerce web site and give you professional advice on any ecommerce - related project. We always make sure we are able to meet your needs before the order process, by sending out a comprehensive questionnaire to each and every client. That way, we can guarantee that you will receive 100% high-quality service.
There are various types of online Ecommerce applications - 3Dcart, BigCommerce, osCommerce, Zen Cart, CubeCart, Joomla shopping cart, as well as many custom-made Ecommerce software. While most of them have pre-made templates, it is not advised to use a pre-made template, if you want to give your customers a unique experience online and have them remember your shop. And this is what LaFountain Design can create for you.
Getting Started. The Process.
- Communicating with a client, understanding the client's goals, audience and preferences. Each client receives our questionnaire to fill out, which will keep all the details of the project documented.
- Planning the content and structure of the web site, establishing timelines and development solutions.
- Creating the interface, showing it to the client, if necessary - revising it.
- Installing the necessary plugins and addons
- SEO optimizing the shopping cart
- Showing the functional site to the client.
- Moving web application to client's web server/host. Launching new website.